We're looking so forward to getting on the ground in Ukraine and seeing Sasha again after over a year, but part of our heart is staying behind with our oldest daughter Lauren who will not be able to join us there until mid-November. She kept saying "It's okay, you're going to see your son," but somehow it just didn't feel right to leave one child behind as we go to reunite with another. We long for the day when we will all be together and begin to feel like a complete family. We long even more for the day when we have all been together for so long that we can't remember what it was ever like before!!
Monday, October 22, 2007
We're On Our Way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Stacie, I love you, my friend. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I will see you in a few days.
Suzette
Oh my gosh!!! yall are on your way!!! I am soo happy for yall! Dont worry about lauren... I told her that anytime she gets bored to just call me and we can hang out!
Megan, i already miss you tons! Yall are going to touch these precious kids hearts in ways that are undescribable.
I love all of yall so much, yall are like my 2nd family!
Miss you tons,
olivia <3
and please tell all of the kids that I miss them and love them SOOO much!
Hey Hennesy's: Man my blonde shows on these blogs. They are confusing to get into. My advice: laugh alot!!, Enjoy the culture, the food, the people, not cleaning your house!! You will be home soon. Stacie, I hope your Gucci bag was large enough for all your items. Love ya, Lynn
Ok, so we are praying for you and we love you and we TOTALLY wish we could be right there with you! For oh so many reasons ;)We are excited to follow along on your adventure!
Big Lovin,
- The Smiths - Here and There!
ps... Hug a certain young man from 21 please ;) His Papa and Mama miss him!
Hey Friends,
We will be praying for you every day - can't wait to hear how your reunion with Sasha goes. Love, Love, Love you all bunches!
The Brocks
Stacie, I have been praying for you constantly!!!
I heard about the $$$ belt--guess you should have had a Gucci $$$ belt! (I know, it's not funny right now, but it will be one day!) And if you need a better hiding place for next time, I'll ask my boys.
I CANNOT wait to see how God pours out His blessing...."Now to Him who is able to do IMMEASURABLY more than all we ask or imagine"...
I'll be praying that you can enjoy the journey as you pave the way for the rest of us. Please let me know if Lauren needs anything while she is here.
Love you bunches, Kim
Hey Gucci,
Did you find your money? Please let us know. I pray you did. I can't wait to get your phone number! Talk to you soon.
Ok, I am going to try this again. I am not good at these blogs. We are so excited for y'all. I hope things progress quickly so y'all can be home again soon. We already miss you a bunch. We will keep praying that y'all will bless all of the children while you are there. We love you.
ben,keegan,gray,mom,dad
We are so happy the time has finally come. We know the wait has been forever. We will be praying for your family everyday that God would guide and direct your steps. Love on the kids at #21. Enjoy the journey!! God is good and another orphan has a home!
Blessings, Chris and Vickie Nichols & kids
Stacie and Megan,
It was so good to talk to y'all today! What email address are y'all using while you are in Ukraine?
Love,
Andrea
Post a Comment